Eng. Alfred Masha Nyanje
Ag. General Manager, Infrastructure Development
He is the Acting General Manager Infrastructure Development.
· He holds an Honours Degree in Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from the University of Nairobi
· A finalist in executive Masters in Business Administration (EMBA)
· Registered Engineer with Engineers Board of Kenya and graduate member of the Institute of Engineers of Kenya
· Has had vast training in FIDIC Contracts, Effective Maintenance & Asset Management from South Africa, Dredging technology from Antwerp in Belgium, Modern Railway Engineering technology from Pune in India and Mechanised Railway Track technology from the Kenya Railway Training Institute.
· Eng. Masha has a wealth of experience having worked in the Ministry of Water, Kenya Railways Corporation, before joining Kenya Ports Authority in 1995.
His docket covers Civil Engineering, Project Development & Management and Port Electrical Engineering Departments